Dołącz do nas
Dlaczego właśnie TCL?
Utworzona w 1981 r. TCL Multimédia (kod na giełdzie HKSE 01070) jest wiodącą spółką na rynku elektroniki konsumenckiej, zatrudniającą 25 000 pracowników w 78 krajach.
Grupa wyspecjalizowana w branży telewizorów LCD jest numerem 3. na świecie.
TCL Multimédia wypracowała zaawansowaną wiedzę sprzyjającą integracji pionowej, czyli wytwarzaniu produktów od A do Z.
Bazujące na know-how motto TCL „The Creative Life” nadaje ton filozofii firmy.
‒ Pracownicy gotowi do podejmowania wyzwań
‒ Wysokie aspiracje grupy
‒ Międzynarodowy zasięg
‒ Pionowa integracja
‒ Europejska siedziba zlokalizowana we Francji w Issy les Moulineaux pod Paryżem
Jesteś zainteresowany współpracą? Sprawdź nasze oferty:
Head of Product Management - Europe
Role Summary :
TCL Multimedia Technology Holdings Limited (The “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is the third largest global TV manufacturers and distributors and its products are sold all over the world. With the growing demand for TCL Multimedia's Products in Europe, TCL is searching for a Head of Product. He/She will work on the implementation of a regional proactive and integrated assigned product roadmap and business plan to support long- term market success.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Identify opportunities for improvement and drive new product features on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with R&D in Shenzhen and partner with Engineering to support and define the vision, the short and long term product strategy and deliver against plan and targets
- Work closely with marketing to understand market requirements and the competitive advantages of the product to define and maintain relevant roadmaps for the products based on appropriate technology selection, standards, market and customers requirements
- Demonstrate strong market knowledge - Research on trends and patterns in the market; perform industry research and competitor product analysis
- Developing agreements with local content providers and third parties
- Communicate with executives across the organization to provide updates on product strategy, align expectations, and gather business input
- Manage business priorities and monitor progress throughout the product development process
- Interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders and be the link between the R&D, retailers and end-users
- Manage and lead a team of Product managers for the region
- Required skills and level of expertise
- Advanced degree with preferably an engineering background and/or focus on business or product management.
- 5-10 years of Product Management experience
- Experienced in building interactive media products on the web, mobile, or TV.
- Experienced in managing device UI design in general and TV UI experience in particular.
- Extensive knowledge of Cable TV, Telecom, Internet and web services requirements and products.
- Demonstrated ability to evangelize products both internally to sales and marketing teams and externally to customers.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into competitive offerings and integrated value propositions
- Must have proven international experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Simplifier but at the same time thinks big, takes smart risks, is innovative and takes initiative.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Independent and self-driven – ability to plan and drive a market segment
- Extrovert and strong relationship building skills
- Ability to think out of the box and bringing an entrepreneurial mind set
If this offer interests you, thank you kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org